Orders can be paid
ETRTO BANL DETAILS:
- By European bank transfer (all bank costs are at charge of the customer).
- By credit card; transactions made by credit card are debited at the time of purchase.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OF SOLD PUBLICATIONS:
- BNP PARIBAS-FORTIS, Agence Ma Campagne, 258A, Chaussée de Charleroi, 1060 Bruxelles, Belgium.
- ETRTO Account N° 210-0961802-02
- BIC/SWIFT: GEBABEBB
- IBAN : BE32 2100 9618 0202
- VAT : BE 0850.204.307
INTRASTAT Number for Publications:
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Non-EU countries : Transaction exempted from Export VAT
- EU countries with VAT number : Intracommunity VAT under Article 39 bis, 1st Subparagraph, 1° of the tax code
- The customer has the possibility to cancel the purchase within 14 days of the purchase.
- Orders already paid but not yet delivered will then be refunded on bank account.
- Orders are shipped within 2 working days after reception of the payment by credit card / European bank transfer on the ETRTO account.
- Parcels are shipped by FEDEX courier. Delivery delays of FEDEX are applicable.
- Delivery costs for EU-countries are included.
- Delivery costs for non-EU countries are 10,00 € per ordered item (amount for 2022).
- Customs clearance fees have to be paid by the customer.
conditions of use
As a condition of use of this Site, the User agrees to indemnify the ETRTO and its affiliates from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of the User's use of this Site, including, without limitation, any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by the User of these Terms and Conditions. If the User is dissatisfied with any Material on this Site or with any of its Terms and Conditions of Use, the User's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
This Site may contain links and references to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of the ETRTO, and the ETRTO is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The ETRTO provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link or reference does not imply the endorsement of the linked site by the ETRTO.
If this Site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities (collectively, forums), the User agrees to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and materials that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example and not as a limitation, the User agrees that when using a Forum, he or she shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefor as may be required by law;
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a Forum that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- The User acknowledges that all Forums and discussion groups are public and not private communications. Further, the User acknowledges that chats, postings, conferences, e-mails and other communications by other Users are not endorsed by the ETRTO, and that such communications shall not be considered to have been reviewed, screened or approved by the United Nations. The ETRTO reserves the right to remove, for any reason and without notice, any content of the Forums received from Users, including, without limitation, e-mail and bulletin board postings.
reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any Materials in any respect. The ETRTO shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.
No waiver by the United Nations of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.